RFID RFID RFID soft tag can be regarded as the electronic version of barcode. Its working principle is radio principle. It can obtain the serial number information in RFID tag chip through the carrier and modulation process of electromagnetic wave. The working frequency of RFID tag is 8.2MHz, and the detection distance is 0.8-1.2m. It is cheap and reliable and suitable for various commodities.
RFID radio frequency soft label RFID radio frequency soft label has the following characteristics:
1. RF soft label cannot be directly pasted on metal or foil products.
2. RFID RF soft tags shall not overlap (more than two).
3. The label shall be pasted as flat as possible. The bonding surface should be as small as possible and not folded. Not less than 120 degrees.
4. RFID tags are generally more durable and will not be affected by the environment. They can withstand high temperature, water, acid and alkali and other harsh environments.
5. The storage capacity of RF soft label data is large, compared with the traditional form of label, the capacity is larger (1-1024bit), and the data can be updated at any time.
6. Unlike barcode, RFID tag's unique identifier cannot be copied, especially its special number. The contents of the tag can be read and written repeatedly.
Prev : No data！ Next : No data！